BA in Communication and Media Science
THE PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE open, creative and well-informed with good communication skills, who are ready to face challenges, ask questions and stand by their opinion. Shape opinions, inform and entertain by using the tools of creative communication.
CORE SUBJECTS: Theory of Communication; Advertising and Media Planning; Digital Marketing (New Media Marketing and Advertising Trends); Public Relations Theory and Practice; Social studies; Network communications; Multimedia tools; Creative communication; Principles of Marketing; Media Market; Media Law; Media-skills Training
• International communication
• Integrated media
Specializations are launched only if the minimum of 15 students wish to join the specialization.
IMPORTANTS FEATURES OF THIS PROGRAM:
• teaching creative communication: writing, speaking and problem solving skills; development of critical thinking and negotiating abilities; learning techniques of assertiveness
• social media teaching: understanding the new type of communications and the radical changings of social media publicity and conscious usage of it; features of social networks
• project-based education: providing the opportunity for students to experience team work and active creativity
• learning to use the media tools
• integrated approach
- Media Workshop The Media Workshop is a platform for students who wish to discover new forms of journalism and the immediate future of the world of the media. If you would like to taste the spinning atmosphere of an editorial office, try what a „one man crew’ can do or you are a real news junkie, you are most welcome on board. Students working for the Media Workshop may also see their name in print in the national media.
• journalist, editor, press officer, spokesperson
• mid-level management position in PR,
• advertising and marketing
• salesperson, event organizer
• international affairs officer
0.00 average base on 0 ratings